Eurohelp participates in the EU Industry Day 2018 in Brussels.
An event organized by the European Commission was held in Brussels on 22 and 23 February to promote European Industrial competitiveness. Through the presentation of the projects carried out (or under implementation), the goal is to promote learning based on the experiences between stakeholders and the emergence of synergies among them.
The participants of the event come from various sectors: industrial, financial, construction, research and innovation, Government and Public Administration, among others.
The event featured an exhibition area where EUROHELP, accompanied by a representative from Bristol City Council, represented the Smart Cities REPLICATE part of the project H2020 Grant Agreement (Grant Agreement No 691735).
With its own stand, the actions and services implemented by the REPLICATE project were announced in the cities of San Sebastián, Bristol and Florencia. These actions can be consulted on the project website:
- Donostia/San Sebastián - http://replicate-project.eu/actions/san-sebastian/
- Florencia - http://replicate-project.eu/actions/florence/
- Bristol - http://replicate-project.eu/actions/bristol/
EUROHELP also explained the services and products offered around the data management:
- Big Data Analytics: covering the entire data ingestion, processing and persistence cycle in Big Data ecosystems such as that provided by Apache Hadoop. Using Big Data techniques and Business Intelligence tools, the goal is to extract enabling knowledge that facilitates efficient resource management.
- Linked Open Data: presenting data sets in a completely interoperable format and related to external data sources. This encourages the re-use of data, transparency and interoperability between entities.
- Visualization of knowledge: both through the tools of Big Data-Analitycs, Business Intelligence and tools based on web technologies, the aim is to offer intuitive and interactive visualizations that facilitate a quick understanding of the information they represent.
The most outstanding projects in these areas are:
- REPLICATE (http://replicate-project.eu/): EUROHELP has participated in the definition of the ICT architecture of a replicable Smart City platform. It has developed a completely customizable scorecard in terms of the information to be provided, with intuitive visualizations. A Linked Data platform has been implemented that automates the publication of certain data sets in the Open Data portal. A platform for Citizen Participation has also been built for the City of Donostia/San Sebastián.
- Linked Open Data Euskadi (http://opendata.euskadi.eus/hasiera/): Platform developed for the Basque Government that automates the publication of data sets and web content in linked data formats (Linked Data) such as RDF and JSON-LD. The objective is that the open data published in Euskadi.eus (both Open Data Euskadi data sets and web content) be enriched so that they can interrelate with each other, as well as with other data from external entities.
- Donostia Data (http://www.donostia.eus/ataria/es/web/donostia-data/argazkia): Intuitive visualization tool that allows to illustrate data sets available in the Open Data Portal of Donostia/San Sebastián, thus promoting the reuse of data and municipal transparency. The visualizations are completely customizable, being able to choose which data sets to illustrate, by what type of visualization and with what size and position on the screen.
- Gipuzkoa Irekia (gipuzkoairekia.eus): Open Goverment platform that enhances transparency within the scope of action of the Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa through the continuous publication of information regarding areas as diverse as: demography, economy, energy, employment, transport or finance, among others.
- The profile of the Replicate project
- Repost #EUIndustryDay